Trouble accessing welfare services? Consider making a complaint to the Ombudsperson.

If you have had trouble accessing welfare services consider making a complaint to the Ombudsperson with our help. We have developed a simple 5 minute complaint form.



Why make a complaint? 
Read background information on the issues and what a complaint to the BC Ombudsperson entails.
Learn More

How to make a complaint
Please use Internet Explorer to open, fill and submit the form by clicking the following button
Fill & Send Complaint

Download printable forms
The complaint forms are currently available in English, Spanish and Chinese.
English Spanish Chinese

Need support filling out the form? 
Get in touch with BCPIAC if you need help with the form or if there are technical problems downloading and sending the form.
Contact Us