Advocating for yourself or someone else when dealing with utilities issues

If you have a problem or a complaint with BC Hydro, Fortis Gas or any regulated BC utility, you can contact BC Utilities Commission (BCUC) to file a complaint or inquire about your options. BCPIAC has compiled a factsheet for BC Hydro and FortisBC Gas ratepayers with a step-by-step guide to resolving any issues.  We have also developed a factsheet describing what the BCUC does.

For detailed information about dealing with utilities issues see the PDF fact sheets below.

utilities issues, bchydro
BC Hydro Factsheet
utilities issues, bcuc
BCUC Factsheet
utilities issues, fortis gas
Fortis Gas Factsheet